An electric pulse massager will go a long way towards alleviating muscular pain in different parts of the body. It can be targeted to specific parts and does more than just relieve pain. You can also use it to ease the tension in your muscles.Pulse massagers are available in a wide variety and regardless of what your needs, there is something for everyone. But how do you go about choosing a pulse massager that is right for you?
FULL BODY RELIEF: Extra-large 12” x 24” heating pad is perfect for treating sore muscles.
SUPER-SOFT MICROPLUSH: Thick microplush fibers offer maximum comfort for daily use.
battery powered muscle stimulation system that helps to relieve minor aches and pains.
allows 6 pads to be applied to the two different targeted areas.
Buttons are clearly labelled with words like Neck, Shoulder,Back, Elbow, Hip, Ankle,Knee, Foot/Hand,ect.
New Features: 15 modes, easy to select the right button to help pain relief, belt clip makes it portable.
Comprehensive LCD display shares helpful information about your therapy.
Six high-frequency stimulation modes help accommodate your body’s different muscle groups.
Suffering residual pain from sports injuries? This tens unit electronic pulse massager is the ultimate device.
automatic programmed massage settings that friendly stimulate your nerves and muscles from injuries and soreness from a long day of work.
FDA SAFETY APPROVED: Highly ensured for optimal safety when getting fast relief.
MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: Helps in easing pain, tiredness, promotes blood circulation, recuperates spleen and stomach.
16 preprogrammed massage mode, 20 levels of strength adjustable by increasing or decreasing steadily.
Easily adjustable settings,animated display on LCD screen: massage mode, intensity, treatment time.
Precise Muscle Massage: Ease your body’s pain strategically and effectively with smooth low-frequency current nerve and muscle stimulation
Customizable Relaxation: Cater to the needs of your body and the specific muscle group you want to target.
AMAZING OFFER: Buy 1 Electronic Pulse Massager Tens Unit and Get FREE 20 electrodes
SAFE & EFFECTIVE: The Tens Electronic Pulse Massager and the 20 electrodes BOTH are Over the Counter FDA approved.
used by Physical Therapists and prescribed Doctors for over 40 years. FDA Approved.
FEATURES : 24 preprogramed massage modes. Tapping, Acupuncture, Deep Tissue, Foot, Cupping, Combo.
You might also be interested in our awesome review of Best Handheld Massagers on the market
- 0.1 PureRelief XL - King Size Heating Pad with Fast-Heating Technology, 6 Temperature Settings.
- 0.2 8 Modes Best Portable Smart Electro Pain relief Machine + 4in1 Electrodes Wire and 1 Snap On Long Life Random Color Pads.
- 0.3 FDA cleared HealthmateForever YK15AB TENS unit Electronic Pulse Massager Tennis Elbow,Carpal Tunnel Syndrome,Arthritis, Bursitis,and other Inflammation Ailments.
- 0.4 PurePulse Electronic Pulse Massager - Portable, Handheld Tens Unit Muscle Stimulator for Pain Management.
- 0.5 Tens Unit Electronic Pulse Massager for Muscle Stiffness, Soreness, Chronic Pain and Stress.
- 0.6 Tens Unit Ohuhu Rechargeable 16 Modes and 12 Pads Electric Muscle Stimulator Machine.
- 0.7 NURSAL Tens Unit with 16 Modes and 8 Pads Electronic Pain Relief Massager.
- 0.8 Tens Unit Electronic Pulse Massager Pads for Pain Relief, FDA Cleared, Portable Muscle Stimulator Machine for Muscle Stiffness, Soreness, Chronic Pain.
- 0.9 Tens Unit Electronic Pulse Massager with 20 electrodes Bundle Pack Fda Cleared.
- 0.10 Tens Unit 24 Modes [Lifetime Warranty] Muscle Stimulator Pulse Massager Machine Device for Sciatica Carpal Tunnel Pain Relief FDA Cleared [New Model]
- 1 How to Choose a Pulse Massager
The PureRelief XL King Size Heating Pad offers full body relief from minor aches and tensions, arthritis-related pain as well as muscle stiffness and tension. Its extra large size allows for use by anyone on nearly any part of the body including the abdomen, back, shoulders, legs, and arms.
This pulse massager offers the option of utilizing dry or moist heat for optimized comfort. There are multiple temperature settings, allowing you to control the amount of heat you want to apply to specific areas. You can utilize the high setting for major problems or the low setting for a little tenderness.
An additional feature to note is that this pad is made from soft micro mink-plush fibers. It is machine-washable and the LCD controller allows you to choose from six temperature settings. The 2-hour auto shutoff feature helps conserve energy while the 9-foot gives you added flexibility.
- Backed by 5-year warranty
- Has six different temperature settings
- Soft micro mink fibers ensure maximum comfort
- Choose from dry or moist heat
- Storage bag is provided
- There were reports of overheating
The Healthmate Forever HM8ML features a four leads wire that allows for use of fur pads with one output. This ensures increased versatility. This muscle stimulation system is powered by a lithium battery that can last up to 10 hours before requiring another charge. There are eight preprogrammed massage modes in a flower design and each one of them has 20 levels of adjustable strength.
The modes include Cupping, Acupuncture, Tapping, Foot, Back, Leg and Combination. You can adjust each of the modes to 10-60 minutes depending on your preferences. The dual output design allows you to apply six pads to two different targeted areas simultaneously. Also included is an animated LCD display and easy to use control buttons for adjusting different settings. This device combines body modes and therapeutic modes for optimum comfort.
The wireless pad feature is compatible with WI-9, which isn’t included. All of the pads are made from non-woven material and are quite flexible around the joints. The self-adhesive, conductive pads don't require creams or gel to do their job.
- Combined muscle stimulator and TENS unit
- Comes with 6 self-adhesive gel pads and 2 sets of dual leads wire
- Offers 8 preprogrammed massage modes
- Allows 20 levels of intensity
- Pads are flexible around the joints
- Device has been known to malfunction after several months
The Healthmate Forever YK15AB is one of the most user-friendly TENS Unit/Electric Pulse Massage combos on the market. All of the control buttons are labeled and the device allows you to target different parts of the body including shoulders, hips, back, neck, legs arms and feet. You can also alter the waveform and pulse width of the electrical pulsations.
The clear LCD display is a nice addition as it gives you information about the type of treatment required for different areas of the body and backlit for better visibility. It has multiple preprogrammed massage modes including acupuncture, kneading, cupping, scraping and taping. There are a total of 15 massaging modes as well as 4 outputs to choose from. This makes it easier for you to customize your experience.
- Offers 20 different levels of intensity
- Labeled buttons and backlit screen for ease of use
- Versatility with 4 outputs and 15 massaging modes
- Long life pads made from non-woven material
- Some individuals may experience hypersensitivity due to the electrical stimulations
The PurePulse Electronic Pulse Massager from Pure Enrichment is specially designed to treat muscle tightness, soreness, and pain in mere minutes. It offers plenty of functions and settings, thus providing you the same level of functionality and flexibility you’d get in a hospital. It boasts a compact design, which makes for easy handling. The dual channel mechanism allows you to customize your sessions in a way that meets specific needs.
Highlights of the PurePulse Electronic Pulse Massager include three healing bodywork settings i.e. beat, knead and massage. The device utilizes dual channels with different power levels and stimulation to ensure a personalized experience. There are six high-frequency modes that that target different areas of the body for complete healing and relaxation.
Also included is a comprehensive LCD screen that displays useful information about your sessions including pulse speed, treatment time, treatment areas and massage settings just to name a few. This device is approved by the FDA for home use and backed by one year warranty.
- Cost-effective and well built
- Easy to customize your experience
- Equipped with six high-frequency modes and dual channels
- Backlit comprehensive LCD screen
- Pads don’t stick so well after several months of use
Belmint offers a variety of massage equipment designed to provide maximum relaxation and their TENS Unit Electronic Pulse Massager is proof of that. It is a simple device that delivers instant relief from a nerve, joint and muscle pain. It is fully automated and delivers electrical stimulation to affected areas at the touch of a button.
Highlights include five automatic programs with varying degrees of intensity. Control buttons include Intensity Dial, Auto Program buttons, Function button and more. The Knead program delivers a deep tissue treatment while the Waist Massage feature soothes and minimizes pain. The Shoulder Massage is specially designed for the shoulders and neck region.
- Good for treating muscle aches
- Comes with two sets of dual leads wires
- Uses two pairs of inserted pin electrode pads
- Doesn’t last for more than a year
The Ohuhu Electric Muscle Stimulator Machine is powered by a rechargeable lithium battery. It is designed to allow you to use multiple outputs through the 12 adhesive conductive pads. The battery has a runtime of 10 hours while the pads are reusable. With so many functions and settings at your disposal, you can rest assured that this muscle stimulator offers plenty of value for your money.
One of the major highlights is that this stimulator offers 16 modes with varying intensities. This goes a long way towards helping you personalize the experience. The modes include Knocking (4 modes), Foot Reflexology (3 modes), Abdominal Massage (3 modes), Ear Massage (2 modes), Acupuncture (3 modes) and Head Massage (2 modes).You can adjust the default time to 10-60 minute intervals. You will also appreciate the twenty additional levels of intensity. The backlit LCD screen allows access to an intuitive menu where you can alter different settings.
- Has 20 levels of adjustable intensity/strength
- Up to 16 modes to customize the sessions
- 12 adhesive conductive pads made from non-woven material
- Rechargeable battery allows for 10-hours of continuous use
- There is no way to switch between jacks
The Nursal Tens Unit Electronic Pulse Massage is really the full package and while it isn’t the cheapest muscle stimulator on the market, it offers a great feature combination. This device is designed to provide instant relief and has the ability to target two different treatment areas simultaneously. It offers limitless treatment combinations thanks to the different massage modes and strength levels.
Highlights include 16 pre programmed modes, each with 20 levels of adjustable. You can utilize these modes to target different parts of the body including inflamed joints or discs, shoulders, neck, back, and legs. This device also features a dual output design that incorporates 8 self-adhesive conductive pads. You can easily adjust different settings via the LCD screen. The built-in timer allows you to set sessions to intervals of 10-60 minutes.
- Battery has a long runtime of 10 hours
- Easy to adjust intensity, massage mode and treatment time via LCD screen
- Automatic shutoff feature for added safety and reduced energy consumption
- Offers 20 different intensity levels
- Comes with 16 preprogrammed massage modes
- Pads don’t always stick to the body well
The Sable SA-PCA008 Electronic Pulse Massage is another highly rated device that delivers precise muscle massages. It is a good investment for someone who wants to alleviate pain strategically, effectively and with slow low-frequency nerve/muscle stimulation. It allows for customizable relaxation and caters to specifically targeted muscle groups.
This is achieved with 16 levels of intensity not to mention 5 preprogrammed massage modes. The built-in modes include Knead, Random, Pressure, Massage, and Cupping. Also notable is its dual output design that incorporates four self-adhesive conductive pads. This allows you to treat two different areas simultaneously. It works within 15-minute sessions and once that time is up, it automatically shuts off.
- Offers precise muscle massage through low-frequency stimulation
- Allows for customizable massage sessions
- Boasts a portable and detachable design
- 100% FDA and TENS certified to maximize safety
- None identified by customers
If you need an effective way to treat arthritis-related pain, inflammation or suffer from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, consider purchasing the K.S. Choi Corp Tens Unit Electric Pulse Massager. Equipped with a 20 electrodes pack and cleared by the FDA, it is easy to understand why this device has won the hearts of many customers. It comes with everything you need to get started including two leads wires, AAA batteries, and four pads.
This device incorporates a portable and compact design, allowing you to treat pain and ease muscle tension anytime. It comes with 6 modes that allow for some degree of customization to suit different needs. The main concern is that some customers would have preferred a rechargeable battery. The number of preprogrammed modes is also considerably lower than what other models offer.
- Offered with 20 free electrodes
- Comes with 6 pre-programmed modes for versatility and customization
- Easy to use
- Quick pain relief and relaxation
- Some users would have preferred battery with longer runtime
Concluding our list of best pulse massagers is the TechCare Massager Plus 24 Muscle Stimulator. The 24 pre-programmed modes are divided into six categories i.e. Kneading, Cupping, Reflexology, Swedish, Scrapping and Tai-Chi. All of these modes target different parts of the body and come handy when treating muscle pains.
The TechCare Massager Plus 24 is a dual channel muscle stimulator that has two pads per channel. You can control the intensity of both channels independently but you cannot run separate modes on each channel. There are 20 levels of intensity for added versatility. The best thing about this pulse stimulator is that it is incredibly easy to use. All you have to do is press the appropriate keys and the LCD screen will display vital information, making it easier for you to make adjustments.
- Powered by rechargeable lithium battery with long runtime
- Increased versatility with 24 modes and 20 intensity levels
- Backlit LCD screen for improved visibility
- Easy to use as it doesn’t have unnecessary buttons
- Comes with 6 electrode pads
- Inability to adjust intensity of both channels simultaneously
- Lacks a belt clip
How to Choose a Pulse Massager
One of the most important factors to consider when shopping for a pulse massager is the built-in functions. The best models have multiple built-in functions, allowing them to effectively relieve chronic muscle pains for better movement. Some pulse massages come with as little as 6 programs while others have more than 20 programs. Be sure to check the number of intensity levels as this may determine how well a unit will cater to different conditions. Keep in mind that the more the number of built-in functions, the higher the price.
TENS and EMS
These are common terms that you will come across when shopping for a pulse massager. Most of the units reviewed above are TENS units but don't be surprised to find EMS. A Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation device works differently than Electrical Muscle Stimulation units. While both utilize low voltage electric impulses to stimulate, TENS units work by stimulating the nerves while EMS massages stimulate the muscles.
It is important that you consider the area of the body where you will be using your massager. Most pulse massagers come with pads that work well in almost any part of the body including the joints. The best models should be able to target the areas to need to provide relief for. Some models have programs specially designed for the neck, shoulders, thighs, and back. Others are designed to target smaller and more sensitive areas like the knees, legs, elbows, joints etc.
This may be a factor to consider especially if you move around a lot. The best models, like the ones reviewed above, are small and compact. This gives you added convenience and portability to continue a massage even when doing chores, at the office or going to the gym.
Ease of Use
When it comes to the controller buttons, they should be easily navigable and allow you to manipulate different settings with ease. If you are not conversant with the controllers, make sure you insist on a manual before making any payments.
There are many solutions for relieving pain and muscle stress, with one of them being a pulse massager. We hope that our reviews of 10 best pulse massagers will be of help when it comes to managing your symptoms. As you have learned, some of the most luxurious units offer more than just pain relief. They also combine electronic pulses with TENS technology, thus proving a relieve to nerve-related pains.
We recommend going for smaller and portable models for increased convenience and discretion. They are quiet and discreet so you don't have to worry about disrupting your colleagues at the office. Be sure to check for pre-programmed modes as these allow for increased ease of use while allowing you to customize your experience.
While there are so many factors to consider during your search, the most important thing is that the model you choose meets your needs. Or you will end up with a device you don't need and your money will have been spent on something that is not suitable for your needs.